How to Do Henna Design
Not quite ready to get tatted up? Henna is a safe alternative that is often used for special occasions such as wedding, holidays and more. The henna will last anywhere from 2-3 weeks and you can create several beautiful patterns.
Bare-Bones Must Haves:
- Henna Paste
- Steady hand
How to Do Henna Design:
- Pick out the pattern you wish to have on your hands, feet, or somewhere else.
- Apply the henna in the shape of the desired pattern.
- Squeeze lemon juice over the henna as it will help to keep the henna on your skin longer.
- Let it sit for 2-3 hours without touching it.
- Once the henna is dry and cracking, gently remove it with your hands (don’t apply water).