How to Thread
While we are always a fan of going au naturale, threading can be a great, low-maintenance way to remove unwanted hair in just a matter of minutes. The best part is you donÂ’t have to wait in line, you can carry it in your pocket anywhere you go, and you can do your whole face for less than a dollar! Bye-bye moustache!
Bare-Bones Must Have:
- Baby Powder
- Thread (preferably 100% cotton)
- Measure out around 24Â” of thread (around two forearms length).
- Take the two ends of the string tie it into a knot.
- Once you’ve formed a circle with the thread, twist the center 8-10 times.
- Make sure you’ve prepped your skin with baby powder. Begin moving the thread along your skin against your natural hair growth. If you donÂ’t get it right the first time, be sure to practice on your leg. This will give you a good sense of how threading works and will make it easier to thread your face.
- Have fun and throw lots of threading parties.